[推荐]经典名曲:卡萨布兰卡

weibiran 发表于 2004-8-19 09:45:00 | 只看该作者 [复制链接] 打印
4 2674
[size=3][face=隶书][color=blue]谁说俺混贴,俺跟谁急~~~~~~[/color][/face][/size]
[mp=400,100]http://bbs.englishvod.net/down/mp3/cr/cr28/mp3/kasabulak.mp3[/mp] casablanca - bertie higgins I fell in love with you watching casablanca back row at the driven show in the flickering light popcorn and cokes beneath the stars became champagne and caviare making love on a long hot summer's night I thought you fell in love with me watching casablanca holding hand neath the paddle fan in rick's candle lit café holding in the shadows from the spots a rocky moonlight in your arms making magic at the movies in you old chevrolet oh a kiss is still a kiss in casablanca but kiss is not a kiss without your sigh please come back to me in casablanca I love you more and more each day as time goes by I guess there're many broken hearts in casablanca you know I've really been there so I don't know I guess our love story will never be seen on the big wide silver screen but it hurt just as bad when I had to watch you go 卡萨布兰卡 看着卡萨布兰卡这部片时,我爱上了你 当时汽车电影院的后排灯光闪烁不定 爆米花和可乐在星光下变成了香槟和鱼子酱 我们在漫长的而燥热的夏夜里尽情欢笑 我以为在看卡萨布兰卡时,你爱上了我 在点着烛光的里克咖啡馆里的吊扇下牵手 我们躲在聚光灯照不到的阴影里 你的眼里映着摩洛哥的月光 随着电影在我那辆旧雪佛莱里变着魔术 噢!卡萨布兰卡的亲吻依旧 但没有了你的叹息,那吻已不成吻 请来卡萨布兰卡找我 随着时光流逝,我一天比一天更爱你 我猜,在卡萨布兰卡有很多伤心人 你知道我从未到过那里 所以我不是很清楚 我想我们的爱情故事不会被搬上银幕 但当我不得不看着你离去,我也感受到那种伤痛 随着时光流逝,我一天比一天更爱你
回复

使用道具 举报

沙发
发表于 2004-8-16 17:00:00 | 只看该作者
自己顶一哈先
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

板凳
发表于 2004-8-16 20:36:00 | 只看该作者
跟过来啦