[原创]World Cup

stuv247 发表于 2012-4-14 01:04:00 | 只看该作者 [复制链接] 打印
3 2543
mesos maplestory
World Cup 2010: Capello hints Barry could face US England manager Fabio Capello has revealed Gareth Barry could be fit to play some part against the United States in Saturday's Group C opener.buy Dofus kamas Manchester City midfielder Barry suffered an ankle injury on 5 May and was thought to be definitely ruled out of the match in Rustenburg. But Capello said: "He has been training normally for three days and is fit. "He will be on the bench, Cheap dofus kamasbut a start? I'm not sure. I think no. I will name my team two hours before kick-off." Barry was a key player Maple Storyin Capello's England side throughout qualifying, providing a welcome balance in the centre of midfield alongside the more attacking presence of Frank Lampard. the cheapest Maple StoryThe City star's absence prompted the Italian boss to try a number of options in the centre of midfield during England's recent World Cup warm-up matches against Mexico, Japan and Platinum Stars, but it is thought that captain Steven Gerrard will be deployed in midfield should Barry not start, Maple Story though Michael Carrick has been touted as a possibility as well. Either way, Capello has insisted his men are ready for a "hard" game against the US. Metin2 yang "Usually the first game is hard because the expectation and pressure is really big," he added. "But we've been here for eight days, trained very well, and I thought our best training session was this evening [Friday]. the cheapest Metin2 yang "I think the players are really happy at this moment - physically and mentally. We've had nine days of real focus on this game and we're sure we will go forward in this competition. "On Saturday, more than anything, I want to see the spirit of the team - the English spirit - that I saw during qualifying." 游戏币交易 It is not yet clear who will play alongside Wayne Rooney, one man guaranteed a start, in attack.
mesos maplestory
回复

使用道具 举报

沙发
发表于 2010-8-22 08:52:00 | 只看该作者
看不懂啊
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

板凳
发表于 2010-8-25 08:52:00 | 只看该作者
乱发帖!!!!!!!!!!
回复 支持 反对