见月 发表于 2007-11-29 14:59:00

[分享]绿袖子

<p>&nbsp;</p><p><table width="72%" bgcolor="#ffffff" border="0"><tbody><tr><td></td><td align="left" width="97%"><table cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" border="0"><tbody><tr><td class="gray14"><cc></cc>Greensleeves一词,在英国的民间所指,大抵和古代歌伎类似,同样是“秋月春风等闲度,暮去朝来颜色故”,生命由不得自己做主的可怜女子。下面这篇译文是来自《读书人》,原作者是按照诗经风格译的,&nbsp;&nbsp;<br/><br/>《袖底风 绿袖》&nbsp;&nbsp;<br/><br/><br/>我思断肠,伊人不臧。  Alas my love, you do me wrong&nbsp;&nbsp;<br/>弃我远去,抑郁难当。  To cast me off discourteously&nbsp;&nbsp;<br/>我心相属,日久月长。  I have loved you all so long&nbsp;&nbsp;<br/>与卿相依,地老天荒。  Delighting in your company&nbsp;&nbsp;<br/> &nbsp;&nbsp;<br/>绿袖招兮,我心欢朗。  Greensleeves was all my joy&nbsp;&nbsp;<br/>绿袖飘兮,我心痴狂。  Greensleeves was my delight&nbsp;&nbsp;<br/>绿袖摇兮,我心流光。  Greensleeves was my heart of gold&nbsp;&nbsp;<br/>绿袖永兮,非我新娘。  And who but my Lady Greensleeves&nbsp;&nbsp;<br/><br/>我即相偎,柔荑纤香。  I have been ready at your hand&nbsp;&nbsp;<br/>我自相许,舍身何妨。  To grant whatever you would crave&nbsp;&nbsp;<br/>欲求永年,此生归偿。  I have both waged life and land&nbsp;&nbsp;<br/>回首欢爱,四顾茫茫。  Your love and good will for to have&nbsp;&nbsp;<br/><br/>伊人隔尘,我亦无望。  Thou couldst desire no earthly thing&nbsp;&nbsp;<br/>彼端箜篌,渐疏渐响。  But still thou hadst it readily&nbsp;&nbsp;<br/>人既永绝,心自飘霜。  Thy music still to play and sing&nbsp;&nbsp;<br/>斥欢斥爱,绿袖无常。  And yet thou wouldst not love me&nbsp;&nbsp;<br/><br/>绿袖去矣,付与流觞。  Greensleeves now farewell adieu&nbsp;&nbsp;<br/>我燃心香,寄语上苍。  God I pray to prosper thee&nbsp;&nbsp;<br/>我心犹炽,不灭不伤。  For I am still thy lover true&nbsp;&nbsp;<br/>伫立垅间,待伊归乡。  Come once again and love me&nbsp;&nbsp;</td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr></tbody></table></p>http://www.bznews.net/music/lxz.mp3

xiaoxiao816 发表于 2008-3-12 11:28:00

绿袖子 发表于 2008-4-11 09:40:00

这个帖子一定要进来留个影个~~~
页: [1]
查看完整版本: [分享]绿袖子